£18K to £20K Basic + Benefits!
Our client is one of Scotland’s premier letting & estate agencies, priding themselves on their highly professional and personalised approach to managing and selling properties throughout Scotland.
To cover maternity leave, they are looking to attract an experienced administrator to assume responsibility for the following:
- Administrative management of tenant rent arrears, contacting them by email, phone, letter and occasional visits
- Updating landlords and 3rd parties, including solicitors and local council, on progress and/or issuing notice to tenants
- Providing rent statements for deposit claims
- Calculating housing benefit entitlement/top ups when required
- Check contractor statements and issue payments from tenants when due
- Manage contractor and factor invoices, reconciling and adding to client account
- Produce the weekly vacant list and calculate final settlement due
- Accurate data entry of accounts transactions on to a bespoke system
- Produce accurate reporting of client accounts on a daily/weekly basis
- Provide Adhoc admin support to the Management team when required
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Minimum 2yrs administration experience gained within a busy office environment
- Excellent IT skills, highly numerate and have high attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and deliver accurate work
- Positive, enthusiastic and with a willingness to learn
- A team player who’ll happily take on extra responsibility when required
This a great opportunity to join an established, dynamic and people centric organisation, where your personal contribution will make a real impact.
CV’s in the first instance to: