£30K to £40K Basic (£60K to £80K OTE)
Our client is trusted by some of the largest companies in the UK to deliver high-performance IT infrastructure and business software solutions to assist, not only their operational efficiency, but in the delivery of their overall business strategy too.
As part of their own business growth plans for 2019 and beyond, they are looking to attract an experienced software sales professional, ideally with experience selling solutions to the SMB level Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain organisations throughout the West of Scotland.
This is a field sales role with the primary focus being new business acquisition and will likely attract candidates with a proven track record in selling software solutions to the sectors aforementioned.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the following:
- Map all organisation’s in the region who may benefit from the solution and engage with each, qualifying interest and sales probability
- From all sales activities, create a comprehensive prospect list and sales pipeline
- Secure qualification meetings and sales engagement opportunities
- Produce compelling solutions propositions and present strong commercial pitches, tenders and proposals
- Complete initial sales cycle by effectively negotiating and closing equitable deals
- Ensure every new client is on-boarded effectively and create a future account development plan for each
- Provide weekly activity and sales reporting, attending sales meetings when required
- Attend all relevant market sector events and act as a company ambassador at all times
Applicants will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Successful track record of selling software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain sectors, in the £50K to £150K initial deal range
- General knowledge of accounting principles and how the power of business intelligence, analytical and process improvement tools can enhance the performance of a company across its entire business infrastructure
- Experience of managing long sales cycle complex deals, managing multiple contacts within prospective accounts and managing outside technical consultants
- Commercially astute with a strong desire to operate, primarily, in a 100% New Business Development role
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative and consultative sales approach
- Full UK Driving Licence
CV’s in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd