£Attractive (Negotiable) + Excellent Benefits & Career Opportunity!
Our client is a Digital Agency with a difference, boasting some of the most exciting and interesting clients across the UK.
Their credibility, creativity and production capability has led to a series of new client wins, and to this end they are looking to attract a talented Account Director to join their experienced client services team.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for the following:
- Managing and developing the client engagement activity, across multiple sites and stakeholder panels
- Ensuring effective documentation of all client requirements to enable accurate articulation across all service delivery functions
- Delivering excellence and creativity, at every opportunity, across the client estate
- Liaising with all internal and external planning, design, production and project management teams to ensure complexity is delivered simply, and on time
- Scoping, agreeing and delivering against all client budgets and measurable timescale requests
- Surprising and exciting your client by offering more insight, ideas and campaign creativity, across all communication channels
- Effectively reporting on all client activity to the agency leadership team on a regular basis
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Significant experience gained in a similar agency role, or client-side digital marketing position
- Accomplished digital marketer with a passion for delivering exceptional difference
- Fantastic planning, production, project management service delivery skills
- Strong communication skills with a flair for getting people ‘on-side’
- Innovation, creativity and foresight with the ability to communicate new ideas to clients in commercial terms
- Excellent commercial understanding with the capability to work to budgets in favour of all concerned
- A proven track record of effectively developing client relationships and encouraging new business growth
- Oodles of integrity and ability to quickly build trust and respect from clients and colleagues alike
CV’s should be sent in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd