£Attractive Salary (Negotiable)
Our client is an award-winning care group, committed to providing the highest quality of service and ensuring that they maintain a stringent and uncompromising standard of care which exceeds both company and industry standards.
They are looking to recruit an experienced care home bookkeeper to work 2 or 3 days per week (depending on workload) and assume responsibility for the following:
- Managing all aspects of income and expenditure
- Resident funds management
- Coordinate Payroll to send to accountant including holiday and sick hours etc.
- Credit Control
- Cash Flow/Forecasts
- Month End Reporting
- Expenses Management, including checking and reconciling company credit cards
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Minimum 2yrs bookkeeping experience gained within a care home environment
- Certified and highly proficient in Sage 50
- Excellent IT skills, highly numerate and have high attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and deliver accurate work
- Positive, enthusiastic and with a willingness to learn
- A team player who’ll happily take on extra responsibility when required
This a great opportunity to join an established, dynamic and people centric organisation, where your personal contribution will make a real impact.
CV’s in the first instance to: