£18K to £20K Basic + Excellent Bonus + Corporate Benefits Package + Fantastic Training & Career Development Opportunity!
Our client is instantly recognised as one of the world’s leading providers of business-to-business solutions with an enviable client portfolio and unparalleled focus on staff development.
Due to internal promotion, they are looking to attract an experienced, talented, and tenacious telesales executive to join their West of Scotland team, based from their modern sales office facility in Paisley.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the following:
- Achieve weekly/monthly telesales activity targets
- Exceed set monthly & quarterly revenue targets
- Prepare and deliver an effective telesales plan
- Deliver an accurate sales pipeline & forecasting plan at weekly sales meetings
- Provide regular sales activity reports to sales management
As this is a 100% new business sales role, it is likely that the successful applicant will possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- An accomplished new business telesales executive
- Ability to exceed set KPI’s (activity & revenue) on a daily/weekly basis
- Effective at cross-selling & up-selling
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills
- Excellent work-ethic, winning mentality and strong desire to succeed
Coupled with an excellent earnings package, this company offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading brands, providing an excellent career development opportunity and strong earnings potential.
CV’s in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd