£Negotiable + Commission + Car + Benefits!
Our client is one of Scotland’s premier letting & estate agencies, priding themselves on their highly professional and personalised approach to managing and selling properties throughout Scotland.
Due to increased residential sales activity across North Lanarkshire, they are looking to attract an experienced residential sales valuer to work from their Airdrie branch and assume responsibility for the following:
- Generate valuation appointments and meet with prospective clients
- Own the valuations process and produce packs and pricing confirmation
- Follow-up valuations to gain client instruction
- Ensure that the customer valuation records are up-to-date and accurate at all times
- Proactively market each property, ensuring maximum exposure and viewing activity
- Conduct viewings when required
- Assisting colleagues in managing the offer process, through to successful completion
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- A minimum of 2yrs experience gained as a residential sales valuer/negotiator
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and have ability to work within an established team
- Proactive and receptive to taking on new ideas and challenges
- Positive “can do” attitude and a desire to achieve the highest standards of customer service
- Flexible and adaptable to the requirements and demands of the role
- A full UK driving licence
This a great opportunity to join an established branch of a dynamic and people centric organisation, where your personal contribution will make a real impact.
CV’s in the first instance to: