£30K to £40K Basic + £10K Bonus Potential + Benefits!
Our client is recognised as a leading supplier to the UK retail market with an exceptional product portfolio and a great reputation for achieving top results for their suppliers and clients alike.
Due to business growth, they are looking to attract an experienced Retail Category Account Manager, capable of delivering success across the following duties and responsibilities:
- Build & develop profitably strong, trust-based relationships with the buying teams and other stakeholders within the UK’s Retail sector
- Become an expert on the product portfolio and most effective route-to-market
- Produce and manage mid-to-long term account plans and strategies, including seasonality and new product launches
- Attend industry trade shows and events to network with industry buyers
- Achieve all sales performance targets and provide timely & insightful sales reporting for senior management and clients
- Help prepare and deliver effective proposals and client presentations
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience gained as a Retail Category Account Manager
- Have a strong understanding of brand positioning
- Fully understand the product journey through the supply chain to the consumer
- Have a detailed understanding of the process of developing product promotional campaigns with a strong ROI foundation
- Strong commercial awareness and highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and passionate about being the best
As the successful applicant will need to visit their clients throughout the UK, a full UK driving licence is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic and innovative organisation, who places its staff development and welfare at the heart of everything they do, and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd