to £30K Basic + Excellent Career Development Opportunity!
Our client is recognised as a leading technology organisation with an enviable reputation for their seamless ‘product-to-market’ capability and they are looking to attract an ambitious marketing professional to manage, develop and execute strategy across multiple web-based marketing channels.
The successful candidate will play a key role in helping discover new marketing opportunities (whilst ensuring their existing channels are fully optimised) to take their product portfolio to market, building an advertising strategy focused on maximising online sales.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing, developing and executing strategy for products listed on web-based Marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay
- Managing, developing and executing strategy primarily for Google SMART Shopping Campaigns and general paid search
- Constantly looking for new opportunities within all marketing channels to help drive performance. Identifying key tests, using a data-centric approach to inform decision making and scaling winners
- Continual optimisation of paid search campaigns through on-going campaign refinement via search query analysis, ad copy testing and optimisation etc.
- Creating and managing all reporting across channels for key KPI’s
- Feeding back weekly and monthly insights to senior management
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- An E-Commerce or Marketing related degree
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience, managing paid search campaigns (either agency or client side)
- Good knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, Analytics, Merchant Centre and Bing Ads
- A strong understanding of Amazon Marketing Service (AMS) and eBay Marketing
- Good use of Excel, knowledge of tracking and attribution technologies and a highly analytical and data-driven individual
- Excellent communication skills with an engaging, positive, enthusiastic and motivated approach
- Experience of managing paid search campaigns within the retail sector as is Google AdWords and Analytics certification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, dynamic and innovative organisation, who places its staff development and welfare at the heart of everything they do, and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd