£Industry Competitive (DOE) + Excellent Career Prospects!
Our client is one of the UK’s leading online retailers, selling the highest quality designer brands to a discerning customer base across the world.
As the company grows from strength-to-strength, they are looking to attract an experienced SEO executive to join their eCommerce team based at their Glasgow city centre head office.
Managing all SEO activities, to ensure that the customer attraction and journey delivers optimum ROI, the successful applicant will assume responsibility for the following:
- Creation, selection and continuous improvement of compelling and impactful SEO content
- Manage SEO campaigns and compile daily, weekly and monthly performance reporting, ensuring key indicators and insight are factored into future campaigns
- Conduct Keyword Research, Selection & Optimisation and ensure that all actions are implemented immediately
- Ensure all ‘Link’ analysis is used to strengthen performance, positioning and user experience
- Optimise product feed management to increase online sales results
- Keep up-to-speed with industry trends and implement strategic and tactical advantages when appropriate and practicable
- Exceed the SEO deliverable objectives and performance targets as agreed
The successful candidate will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- A marketing related degree and a passion for SEO
- 2+ years’ experience gained in a similar position with a luxury brand online retailer
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard SEO tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of product feed management, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Expert knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Fantastic copywriting, content creation, keyword and placement capability with an unequivocal approach to being number one
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, progressive, high-value and people-focused business, at a time when growth, acceleration and global customer acquisition is at the core of their strategic objective.
CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to: